Light Hands - Killing an enemy grants you a persistent stack of Sload’s Call, up to a maximum of 20 stacks. Each stack increases your Spell Damage by 150, but also increases your damage taken, reduces your healing taken, and reduces effectiveness of your damage shields by 2%. Removing Thrassian Stranglers, crouching, or going invisible removes all stacks of Sload’s Call.
You need 5 items to be able to create the Mythic item. Location of the 5 pieces:
- Summerset - Nautilus Shell Guards - Gilleruk the Viscous Karnwasten Public Dungeon, Waste of Flesh Boss in Karnwasten
- Auridion - Inert Anemone Inlay - World boss Soulfire Plateua, World Boss Heretic's Summons
- Artaeum - Coral Plating - Artaeum Fishing
- Eyevea - Sticky Integument Leather - Psijic Portals in Artaeum or Summerset
- Stros M'Kai - Bouyant Steel - Fishing (Saltwater)